top of page

Advent Season Discussion

Public·74 members

Freiburg VS Mönchengladbach live match 4 November 2023


7 hours ago — There have been 45 meetings between Freiburg and Gladbach. The home side have won 15 of those games while the visitors have won 14 times. There ...


The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6. 67%) and 2-0 (5. 9%). The likeliest Freiburg win was 1-2 (7. 59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10. 05%). Freiburg vs Borussia Moenchengladbach H2H 4 nov 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check Freiburg and Borussia Moenchengladbach match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. Freiburg are a dangerous team in transition and will be happy for the hosts to have the majority of the ball, with both managers unlikely to be too disappointed if their side can avoid defeat. Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Borussia Monchengladbach win with a probability of 44. Mönchengladbach live match 4 November 2023 2: 12 hours ago — Freiburg - Mönchengladbach live match 4 November 2023 2:09:55... Freiburg. Monchengladbach sits fourth within the Bundesliga; however, ... 4-3-3SC Freiburg4-2-3-1Borussia M'GladbachPredicted lineup1Atubolu17Kübler3Lienhart28Ginter25Sildillia13Pefok27Reitz8Weigl29Scally30Elvedi39Wöber20Netz33NicolasChristian StreichGerardo SeoaneCoachYannik KeitelGroin injury / A few daysRoland SallaiHip injury / Late December 2023Maximilian PhilippShoulder injury / Mid December 2023Max RosenfelderTendon injury / Mid November 2023Daniel-Kofi KyerehCruciate ligament injury / Late November 2023Christian GünterBroken arm / Late November 2023Yvandro Borges SanchesHamstring injury / Mid November 2023Tony JantschkeMuscle injury / Mid November 2023Tobias SippelElbow injury / Late November 2023Stefan LainerInjured / Late February 2024Marvin FriedrichHip injury / Late November 2023Ko ItakuraAnkle injury / Late November 2023Jonas OmlinShoulder injury / Mid November 2023Hannes WolfMeniscus injury / Early January 20241Atubolu25Sildillia28Ginter3Lienhart17Kübler13Pefok8Weigl27Reitz20Netz39Wöber30Elvedi29Scally33NicolasCoachStreichSeoaneInjured and suspended playersKeitelGroin injuryA few daysSallaiHip injuryLate December 2023PhilippShoulder injuryMid December 2023RosenfelderTendon injuryMid November 2023KyerehCruciate ligament injuryLate November 2023GünterBroken armLate November 2023KonéSuspendedSanchesHamstring injuryMid November 2023JantschkeMuscle injuryMid November 2023SippelElbow injuryLate November 2023LainerInjuredLate February 2024FriedrichHip injuryLate November 2023ItakuraAnkle injuryLate November 2023OmlinShoulder injuryMid November 2023WolfMeniscus injuryEarly January 2024InsightsRanked 15 in goals scored per match (1. SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach Live Score SC Freiburg are playing Borussia Monchengladbach at the Bundesliga of Germany on November 4. The match will kick off 14:30 UTC. ScoreBat is covering SC ... Freiburg vs Mönchengladbach live 4 November 2023 TVWhere to watch SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach online? AiScore provides SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach(2022/09/11) live score tracker, h2h... Form and head to head stats Freiburg vs M'gladbach German Bundesliga match Freiburg vs M'gladbach 23. 04. 2022. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Borussia Monchengladbach 0-0 Freiburg - Bundesliga - March 4, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe said: Borussia Monchengladbach 1-1 Freiburg Gladbach have proven themselves to be a much more effective team on their home patch under Farke's stewardship, and we can envisage a share of the spoils at Borussia-Park on Saturday. Watch Freiburg vs. Monchengladbach Live Stream Watch Freiburg vs. Monchengladbach live & on-demand on DAZN CA, in HD and on any device. Sign up today. ▶️ SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'gladbach Live Stream & on The most common result of matches between SC Freiburg and Borussia Monchengladbach when SC Freiburg is playing at home is 1-0. 4 matches have ended with this ... Luca Waldschmidt sees Freiburg past in-form Borussia Click here for the Freiburg vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach Match Centre! Share facebook twitter whatsapp · mail copy-link. Related news. Football as it's meant to ... SC Freiburg - Borussia M'gladbach 0-0 | Highlights | Matchday 6 YouTube YouTube 2:04 YouTube Bundesliga Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022 3 key moments 3 key moments  in this video in this video 1 goals)Haven't kept a clean sheet in 7 matchesVincenzo Grifo is ranked 3 in big chances created in the competition (7)Ranked 8 in goals scored per match (1. 8 goals)Haven't kept a clean sheet in 12 matchesRanked 6 in shots on target per match (5. 3 shots)About the matchSC Freiburg is playing home against Borussia M'Gladbach at Europa-Park Stadion on Sat, Nov 4, 2023, 14:30 UTC. This is Round 10 of the Bundesliga. A win for Freiburg had a probability of 33. 02% and a draw had a probability of 22. 9%. The most likely scoreline for a Borussia Monchengladbach win was 2-1 with a probability of 8. 91%. 07%. SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach live score Where to watch SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach online? AiScore provides SC Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach(2022/09/11) live score tracker, h2h... SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'Gladbach - live score, predicted SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'Gladbach on Sat, Nov 4, 2023, 14:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms,... SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'Gladbach - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'Gladbach - live score, predicted SC Freiburg vs Borussia M'Gladbach on Sat, Nov 4, 2023, 14:30 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ...


About

Welcome to the Advent discussion group! Feel free to share y...
bottom of page