top of page

Advent Season Discussion

Public·83 members

Today: Huddersfield vs. Watford live online 4 November 2023 Soccer


Huddersfield Town vs Watford on Sat, Nov 4, 2023, 15:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, ...


Huddersfielield Town will probably send the following players on the field in a 3-5-2 formation: • Goalkeeper: Lee Nicholls • Defense: Michal Helik, Tom Lees, Yuta Nakayama, Tom Edwards • Midfield: Sorba Thomas, Jonathan Hogg, Brahima Diarra, Ben Wiles • Forward line: Delano Burgzorg, Kian Harratt In the upcoming match, Watford FC's manager Valerien Ismael will probably utilise a 4-3-3 formation using the following players: • Goalkeeper: Daniel Bachmann • Defenders: Jeremy Ngakia, Francisco Sierralta, Wesley Hoedt, Jamal Lewis • Midfielders: Jake Livermore, Ismael Kone, Edo Kayembe, Yaser Asprilla • Forward line: Ken Sema, Vakoun Issouf Bayo The confirmed lineups will be available one hour before the match on Oddspedia. Looking back at their last matches, Huddersfield Town will probably play in a 3-5-2 formation with Delano Burgzorg and Kian Harratt at the front of the field. Huddersfield Town (@htafc) / X Win upto £1,000 plus the £1,200 rollover for only £1 a ticket, buy FIVE and receive a free gold ticket! On sale around the ground and online here ⤵️ #htafc… Huddersfield Town vs Watford FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-04Match Details Who: Huddersfield Town vs Watford FC Competition: Championship When: 2023-11-04, 17:00 Venue: John Smith's Stadium Huddersfield Town will host Watford FC at John Smith's Stadium on 2023-11-04 at 17:00 in an interesting encounter in Championship. Huddersfield Town, currently sitting at 21 will be looking for important home win. Watford FC, on the other hand, sits in 16 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between Huddersfield Town and Watford FC is 1. The winner of their last meeting was Huddersfield Town. On their last meeting Huddersfield Town won by 1 goals. Last season's matches: 0-2 (Huddersfield Town at home) and 2-3 (Watford FC at home). At their next meeting in Watford, both teams will once again have the chance to prove their strength against one another. The goal will be guarded by Lee Nicholls, who will be supported by Michal Helik, Tom Lees, Yuta Nakayama and Tom Edwards. The midfield may be formed by Sorba Thomas, Jonathan Hogg, Brahima Diarra and Ben Wiles. Darren Moore may also very well appoint the following as the substitute players: Chris Maxwell, Rarmani Edmonds-Green, Matty Pearson, Jaheim Headley, Luke Steven Daley, Ben Jackson, Josh Austerfield, Tom Iorpenda, Kyle Hudlin. To prevent Darren Moore's team from scoring, Valerien Ismael will probably send Daniel Bachmann to protect the goalJeremy Ngakia, Francisco Sierralta, Wesley Hoedt and Jamal Lewis will act as the defensive line who will try to protect the goal. Jake Livermore, Ismael Kone, Edo Kayembe and Yaser Asprilla will form the midfield, trying to get the ball to Ken Sema and Vakoun Issouf Bayo who will try to outmanoeuver the opposing defense. Huddersfield Town vs Watford prediction, live stream, score Huddersfield Town vs Watford prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Huddersfield Town vs Watford odds. Match date: 04 Nov 2023. Huddersfield Town - Watford FC: Live Stream & TV today00 Days 04 Hours 21 Minutes 35 SecondsEFL Championship(Match day 15) Huddersfield Town Nov 04 03:00 PM Watford FC Where to watch in JustWatch currently doesn't have any viewing options Notify me when I can watch it. Huddersfield Town vs. Watford FC: Live Stream & on TV today Huddersfield Town vs. Watford FC is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Nov 04 at 03:00 PM. Event detailsNov 04Start dateJohn Smith's StadiumStadiumEFL ChampionshipCompetitionHuddersfield TownHome teamWatford FCAway teamFootball Matches today Women Bundesliga Nov 0411:00 AMTSG HoffenheimSC FreiburgWatch soonFLATRATEHD Liga F Nov 0411:00 AMReal Sociedad San SebastianVillarreal CFNotify me when I can watch it. Huddersfield Town have won 2 meetings with Watford FC, while Watford FC have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Huddersfield Town vs Watford FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Huddersfield Town and Watford FC? At the moment there are 8 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Huddersfield Town, 7 tips backing Watford FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 28% against the Huddersfield Town finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 44% against Watford FC winning. The draw is rated at 28%. Temperatures on the matchday will probably not rise high, reaching a daily maximum of 15°C, so the players shouldn't be exhausted too soon. However, chances for rain are quite high, so they might have to deal with that. Currently leading Huddersfield Town by five positions, Watford Fcwill have to show that they're the better team in this match; buth they probably won't have a problem with that, since Huddersfield Town is five positions behind. Who'll stand on the field? Here you can see the expected lineups at a glance. The team's manager will likely choose the following as substitute players: Ben Hamer, Ryan Porteous, Matthew Pollock, Tom Ince, Imran Louza, Giorgi Chakvetadze, Matheus Martins, Mileta Rajovic, Rhys Healey. Making the best possible bet Determining winning probabilities requires a keen eye for many details like the lineups as well as an appreciation of past levels of performance. There are also the following facts you might want to consider before placing your bet: When Watford FC is down 1-0 away, they win 0% of their matches. In Championship, Watford FC has better performance than Huddersfield Town. Did you know that Watford FC scores 31% of their goals between the minutes 76-90? Both teams haven't won their last match in Championship. Watford - Huddersfield Town Live - Championship: Football Follow the Championship live Football match between Watford and Huddersfield Town with Eurosport. The match starts at 3:00 PM on April 7th, 2023.


About

Welcome to the Advent discussion group! Feel free to share y...

Members

bottom of page