Return to In-Person Worship!
Time & Location
About The Event
Dear brothers and sisters,As you've probably heard by now, New Dublin is planning to hold in-person worship this coming Sunday, July 19 at 10 am. Here are a few things you'll need to know.
1) We WILL still be posting our service online, for any who are not yet ready to return to in-person worship. We will record the service and post it online immediately afterward.
2) We will hold our service outdoors, underneath the oak trees on the side of the church closest to the playground.
3) We ask that you bring a mask, a chair or blanket to sit on, sunscreen, and bug spray. We also ask that you situate your chair or blanket 6 feet apart from anyone you don't live with.
4) For the safety of all, we will be avoiding congregational singing and any objects that are passed from one person to another. This includes hymnals, bulletins, and offering plates. There will be a designated place for you to drop your offering.
5) To enable contact tracing, there will be a sign-up sheet to keep track of attendance. If you don't feel good, please stay at home!
6) Worship and Wonder will commence in August. If you are a parent or grandparent of younger children, please get in contact with Margaret Hurst to discuss your comfort levels and ideas. Meanwhile, caregivers are welcome to bring coloring pages or other small activities should they be helpful. The sound of children is a delight!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Rev. Sara Jane Nixon